2002 OEM convertable top tonneau cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jebenoit,
Am I the buyer? Let me know please.
At the moment I have a buyer! Not sure where you were in the request forum because I am brand new to this and not sure how everything operates so I am sorry if I screwed up! If my sale does not go through as planned, it is yours!
Sorry for the mishap.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi,
I relinguish my first responder status. I am looking for a tight-fitting tonneau and am a bit cautious about buying one unseen. This one sounds too risky for the look I want.
Good process; filled with integrity and honesty.

I just sold my 2002 T-Bird and I still have the one convertible top tonneau cover that I had for the car.
It is in as new condition and will sell it for $250. Not sure what shipping will cost?
I will get pictures if anyone interested.
At the moment I have a buyer! Not sure where you were in the request forum because I am brand new to this and not sure how everything operates so I am sorry if I screwed up! If my sale does not go through as planned, it is yours!
Sorry for the mishap.

Hi,
I relinguish my first responder status. I am looking for a tight-fitting tonneau and am a bit cautious about buying one unseen. This one sounds too risky for the look I want.
Good process; filled with integrity and honesty.
It's not hard to imagine as new condition, is it?

I bought the cover and it is an excellent piece and the seller even delivered it. And he held out until I could pay him— a man of his word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back