2002 OEM convertable top tonneau cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
How has this Tonneau worked for you? I took my 2002 TBird to an Upholstery shop and he pointed out all the reasons one wouldn't work. Rubbing on metal, etc. I dearly wanted one, but gave up the idea after he pointed out these issues. Do you have photos?

I, too, am interested in the black Tono cover And also your answers to victory about the workability of the Tonneau cover you have. Thank you!

If it is Black, I will be happy to buy it at your asking price. I have been loking for one of these since I bought my 03 six months ago. I will send you a private message with my phone number.

Okay...Since I answered first, I get first crack at it.

Sure. It's black? Good condition? Did you use a cover and loved it? Could you send pictures? Do you still have it? I'm really interested. I've looked for over a year and can't find one.
Thanks

Sure. It's black? Good condition? Did you use a cover and loved it? Could you send pictures? Do you still have it? I'm really interested. I've looked for over a year and can't find one.
Thanks
Yes, I will get some pictures of it tomorrow and get them on here for you to see.

I decided not to buy this cover because it is too nice. Apparently the 02 is padded and stiff. It can not be folded but people have had success "curling" it in order to fit it in the trunk. Jack called me from the UPS store to inform me that shipping would exceede $100 to send it from Florida to Texas. I hope that one of you want this cover. It appears to be like new. I just don't want to deal with storage for it. I will continue to look for the 03-05 that folds up like an accordion.

Good luck selling the cover jack.

Attachments

• 1126191711.jpg
    1126191711.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1126191711a.jpg
    1126191711a.jpg
    321.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1126191711b.jpg
    1126191711b.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 0
I had said I was interested in it and would like to purchase it and maybe my being second responder get me some priority?

Jebenoit,
Am I the buyer? Let me know please.

I sent Jack a text message and told him to check his messages on this forum. Give him your phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back