2002 nose bra | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

2002 nose bra

• Thread starter Thread starter RogerS
  • Start date Start date
R
Reaction score
Thunderbird Year
Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Just purchased a 2002 t-bird in near mint condition with only 10,000 miles. I would like to purchase an original ford nose bra. Probably not going to happen since they are not made any longer. I'm hoping someone might have one they would like to sell. Are the aftermarket ones worth a look? Any info appreciated, Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum. Just purchased a 2002 t-bird in near mint condition with only 10,000 miles. I would like to purchase an original ford nose bra. Probably not going to happen since they are not made any longer. I'm hoping someone might have one they would like to sell. Are the aftermarket ones worth a look? Any info appreciated, Thanks
One thing to be cautious about regarding bra’s is if dirt get under them, which happened to me, their value becomes questionable cause it will scratch and erode the paint. If you use it only for high speed highway use and take it off I guess the dirt erosion won’t happen but typically these things are hard to get on and off.

I have one I've used a few times and yes, don't let them stay on wet and don't let dirt accumulate under them nor let them flap around. They work but for anything but long trips are a bit of a pain.
1650495372402.png

I have one on my 03. Not sure of maker as I bought used on face book. My concern was the two-sided tape/Velcro. I did not want to attach tape to the vehicle anywhere, so I used pipe cleaners to hold it in place. I also attached the tape/Velcro tabs to the bra, so the Velcro on the bra would not scratch.

For the last 17 years I have used Lebra to protect my 05 front end. On my second set. Fits well and I like the protection as I travel. I also like the mirror protection.

Back