2002 dual coolant control valve.

I changed my DCCV in the hopes it would alleviate my a/c issues, I’m sad to report after breaking my butt for 3 hrs or more it was not the culprit. I plan on bringing RETROBIRD into a Ford shop In Myrtle Beach before summer and have them go over the system. I had the system dye tested twice and recharged, once from my local dealer and then an a/c shop. Gonna try a different dealer.
Wish me luck...
What are the problems & symptoms?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What are the problems & symptoms?
The problem is after 15 yrs the a/c was not putting out cold air, cool at best. I recharged the system myself and it was fine for awhile. The following year it back to being cool so i brought it to a highly recommended a/c shop. They dye tested the system and found no issues so they recharged it. Again it worked fine for awhile. I then needed work done that only Ford could do and I asked them to check out the a/c system while they had it. Again, dye tested and recharged with the same result a few months later. That was last year and with Covid-19 I decided to hold off till 2021. I am looking to bring it to a different Ford repair shop. I’m not worried about expense, I just want it fixed.
I read that the DCCV could be a possible fix so I gave it a shot

Back