2002-2005 How many still exist?

Paul, greetings from another Jersey 007 owner. I see several birds around here but also no other 007s. I bought mine new from the Ford dealer in North Brunswick who actually had two on the lot. Perhaps you got the other one.
they actually had three on the lot at one time... vins 4235, 5285, and 5744... looks like 5285 was the second one sold (April 28) so my guess is that was you...

they actually had three on the lot at one time... vins 4235, 5285, and 5744... looks like 5285 was the second one sold (April 28) so my guess is that was you...
That’s correct, Harry. Brought it home as my birthday present. The owner of the dealership saw me out on the road for my test drive and wanted to know what it was. I learned later that he took one for his wife. I usually deal with a large dealer in Flemington but they had none.

Paul, greetings from another Jersey 007 owner. I see several birds around here but also no other 007s. I bought mine new from the Ford dealer in North Brunswick who actually had two on the lot. Perhaps you got the other one.
I live in the Richmond, VA metropolitan area, and I have seen only one here like my James Bond Edition (007).

I purchased mine February 5th of last year and have had a blast owning her ever since.

Attachments

• 7F0CC64B-9846-471A-AFD1-BD20FF48DC8A.jpeg
    7F0CC64B-9846-471A-AFD1-BD20FF48DC8A.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I live in a small town of 3500 in northwest Wisconsin—we have 3 here that I know of.

Always wanted one but fnally started looking again about 2 weeks ago. There wasn't a lot locally and most I had spotted were about 150 miles away. I had 1 local and it seemed a little expensive for the year....me being naive. Turns out had stumbled across a 2002 Inspiration Yellow with a Black and Yellow interior. I understand that 3,749 were built....just not sure how many had the 2 tone interior versus black. This one had 28,000 miles and was originally purchased in Palm Springs. It moved to another garage where it was used by a New York owner who flew west a couple times a year and used it. So, the negotiated price turned out to be a steal since the dealer didn't think to much of the car when it was traded in.

So I have lots to learn before it gets taken out for a real leg stretching. About half the country.

Back