2002-2005 How many still exist?

Quickdraw

2004 Member of the Year
Paul, greetings from another Jersey 007 owner. I see several birds around here but also no other 007s. I bought mine new from the Ford dealer in North Brunswick who actually had two on the lot. Perhaps you got the other one.
they actually had three on the lot at one time... vins 4235, 5285, and 5744... looks like 5285 was the second one sold (April 28) so my guess is that was you...

they actually had three on the lot at one time... vins 4235, 5285, and 5744... looks like 5285 was the second one sold (April 28) so my guess is that was you...
That’s correct, Harry. Brought it home as my birthday present. The owner of the dealership saw me out on the road for my test drive and wanted to know what it was. I learned later that he took one for his wife. I usually deal with a large dealer in Flemington but they had none.

Paul, greetings from another Jersey 007 owner. I see several birds around here but also no other 007s. I bought mine new from the Ford dealer in North Brunswick who actually had two on the lot. Perhaps you got the other one.
I live in the Richmond, VA metropolitan area, and I have seen only one here like my James Bond Edition (007).