2002-2005 Ford Thunderbird Prototype At Barrett-Jackson

Ten years ago I paid $800 CDN for a Robert Bateman print. I’m not sure I would pay much more than that for anything I can look at but not drive. My point is that I expect this vehicle cannot be licensed for the road. Collecting as an investment just doesn’t sit well with me; cars were built to be driven!

Ten years ago I paid $800 CDN for a Robert Bateman print. I’m not sure I would pay much more than that for anything I can look at but not drive. My point is that I expect this vehicle cannot be licensed for the road. Collecting as an investment just doesn’t sit well with me; cars were built to be driven!
I have a 2004 Pacific Coast Roadster my wife wants me to sell, and you can drive it. This 2004 Ford Thunderbird, Pacific Coast Roadster is in mint condition. Monterey Mist, Number 10 of 1,000. One owner, 8,434 miles. Garaged and covered. Not even one tiny scratch, has never had a smoker in the car. It still has the original new car smell. $28,000.00. Includes the Hard Top w/cover and Hard Top Stand Carrier. Has all manuals and I have 2 new ignition coil sets, just to have on hand. You will never find a nicer one out there or lower miles. Northern California

PCR’s are beautiful, but I only have room for one Thunderbird. Pretty happy with my Merlot 2004. I’m thinking you should have a long discussion with your wife about hanging on to such a great car.

That black BJ prototype with the all red interior is stunning - a like my '02 Premium Torch Red but dang - that ride just looks incredible.

PCR’s are beautiful, but I only have room for one Thunderbird. Pretty happy with my Merlot 2004. I’m thinking you should have a long discussion with your wife about hanging on to such a great car.
I drove it yesterday.. too much fun...I have had many discussions about sell or keep.. I may be winning the keep, but never know. She is retiring in about 6 months, maybe then she wouldn't need to drive 100 miles a day to work. We will see. I have to agree with her on some of her arguments. We don't need three vehicles, my F-350 and her Toyota Venza. I told her, never know when her Toyota is going to meet up with another dog or deer on the road and we will need a backup.

Back