1966 Parts for sale

edventure
Last seen
Viewing thread 1966 Parts for sale
Thunderbird Year
Just finished doing a 2 year resto mod build on my 66'. I have a lot of parts that were removed because I decided to upgrade many components. I have a lot of these parts listed on my ebay account but I am also willing to sell them all in one lot if there is an interested party.

Here is a detailed list. All parts were in good working condition and only removed because of upgrades.

- Weber Carburetor 1406 2692 (4Barrel) 600 CFM $165 This was the carb that came with it when I bought it. I did an EFI conversion.

-1966 Ford Thunderbird NAPA Power Premium Starter 12v 1.4kw Rated $59 This was removed because I did a front driveline conversion to billet pulleys and serpentine.

-Alternator and Bracket OEM $125 Removed because of the front driveline conversion.

- Power Steering Pump, Bracket & Pulley W/Dipstick OEM $185
- 1966 Ford Thunderbird Power Brake Booster & Master Cylinder Combo OEM $549 Due to the new Aluminum cylinder heads installed, I didn't have the clearance so I needed to replace the entire stock brake booster with an electric setup.

- Thunderbird Grill Emblem Front $149
-FE 390 Cylinder Heads $549. Swapped these for aluminum edelbrock heads.
-
OEM Air Cleaner- $275. in very good condition.
- OEM valve covers
$90
- OEM Radiator shroud, radiator , clutch fan, pulleys. I did an aluminum and electric fan swap. Radiator is in very good condition and seems to have been replaced a few years ago. Shroud is also in very good condition. $900
- OEM Camshaft and lifters $145. Upgraded cam is the reason it was pulled, c
omes with lifters but missing one lifter.
-OEM rocker arms and drip baffle - $99
- OEM Cast Iron Intake Manifold $349

All prices are negotiable and I am willing to help with shipping arrangements, does not include cost of shipping. I am located in south fla and its also available for pickup, or I am willing to drive it within 100 miles. I may have a few parts not listed if you have any questions ask away. Thanks

IMG_9923.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Back