1956 previous owner history | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

1956 previous owner history

• Thread starter Thread starter Stuff101
  • Start date Start date

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

How is anyone going to know what your post is about when you title it "1956"? Please follow the posting prompts moving forward. I corrected your title.

model-year.jpg

It depends on your State. In California, it is relatively difficult to impossible to research this data. Due to privacy issues, the State DMV will not provide much information. If your vehicle was always registered in the current State, then you can contact your State DMV and see if they can assist.

I found a receipt in my glove box,with a believe the last owners name,and where he lived at some time. I tried to reach out to them but with no luck. I do have the original build sheet but thats not much help.

I found a receipt in my glove box,with a believe the last owners name,and where he lived at some time. I tried to reach out to them but with no luck. I do have the original build sheet but thats not much help.
Look up real estate assessment data and see who owned the house back then. This is public information.

Not just CA, every state has privacy protection laws (mostly after 9-11) and tracking prior owner info is next to impossible, the state DMVs won't do it.

There used to be a person that did it under the business name of "Auto Ancestry" but it got so difficult, even he could no longer to it.

Then for me impossible to look previous owners...My father bought car years ago in west coast...don't know exactly where,and shipped it to Spain

Back