'03 Tbird- anyone taken delivery yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my '03 on order for a couple of months now. I understand that '03s are already in production. Is that true and has anyone taken delivery yet?
'03 Premium white/white

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I too have a 03 on order. According to my dealer, my bird is scheduled to be built during the week of Nov. 18. However, I'm not expecting delivery until sometime in December.

------------------
TBird2003
No bird yet! But got one on order.

-

03 production starts Nov 18th. Tbird2003's will have a very low VIN #, Terry's too probably.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq.#7505, blue premium,
partial blue interior, no top, Louisville Ky.

Originally posted by KYbluebird:
03 production starts Nov 18th. Tbird2003's will have a very low VIN #, Terry's too probably.

The last four digits (VIN) are 100205. I still don't have an exact build date. The computer still shows week of Nov. 18.

------------------
TBird2003

Thanks for the replys!
Hey, I got my build date and VIN. Today. VIN 01143 Build week of Dec 2. Dealer thinks delivery by Christmas! Got my personalized plate on order from the state, too. I got 03TBIRD (KS) woo-hoo!

Just to chime in: my VIN ends in 0965. I was also told build date week of Dec 2. I hope to be able to tour the plant on my build date. I am working with Dave Davis to try to make this happen.

My '03 vin number is 00192 which was scheduled to be built between Novemeber 18th-25th and subsequent delivery between Dec. 2nd and the 9th. I receieved word it had been built and was on the Wixom lot November 14th; As of date, 12.4.02, it has not been assigned a railcar #

I'll Probaly be at the Airport when My Ship Comes in....

The word's out. T bird assigned Ramp 5, rail car ETTX701563. Delivery date to Houston revised from 12.23.02 to 12.22.02. Alas, I leave for Detroit on 12.20.02 for a week; go figure...
The dealer wants it for the show room floor for a week, since its the new Gray with saddle interior.

Glad to hear yours is on the way. Mine is 1143 so I expect some time after that for my Northwestern Kansas delivery. Will talk to the dealer tomorrow RE delivery update.

White /white premium '03

My Dealer called today. The Ford computer shows my car has left the Wixiom lot via a car hauler truck. Since the plant is only a 3 to 4hr drive to my dealership, their expecting to see the car very soon. Their guess either tonight or Saturday.

------------------
TBird2003

-

Let us know when it arrives. You may be the first confirmed '03 on the forums.
Answer to the rail car # question. It is on the order status report your dealer can get from Ford with his computer.

I saw an '03 in the new gray metallic last Friday. One thing that looked very poor on it was there were bits of white paper sticking out from under the top. Whoever put the tape between the body and the top did a sloppy job. I guess the molding idea was scrapped.

'03bird at Houston Railhead

Notified car in town. It will be delivered to dealer by day after tomorrow. Temperature here in Houston today was 72.2 degrees and sunny. I will be sittin pretty (with the top down!) by Saturday afternoon....

Originally posted by 42 ford nut:
How did you find out the rail car information?
Dick

I got it from the Dealer fleet manager's computer. She is the person that tracks new cars and handles trades with other dealers. I just lucked upon her and she dealt with me directly

Can anyone check this vin #

Thanks

Don

------------------
2001 F150 Lightning
11.92@114mph
son of a T Bird owner
http://www.f150online.com/galleries/albumview.cfm?num=34
38-633-39987.jpg

-

i saw a car carier today with a '03 white with black softop along with 2 03 cobra's and the rest of the cars were just normal fords, but it was still a sweet sight!!! congrats to all you 03 owners

------------------
1996 Thunderbird LX 4.6l
1966 Thunderbird "Q" code conv.

'03 vin # 00192 Mountain Shawdow Gray/saddle interior has arrived at my Houston dealer today. I am going to inspect tonight and then leave for Detroit. Hope to pick-up on Saturday when I return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back