03-05 Engine Transmission and Supercharger

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
F

frank1353

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I just sold my 03 T-Bird for health reasons. It was my understanding I could keep it to the end but that changed after a hart attack. I sold the car at the auction and I have a few good things spare that I need to get rid off.
I have an 04 Engine. It was running perfectly on a Lincoln LS when I got it, with 36K miles. It has intake and exhaust manifolds and everything that goes with it including the throttle body. No accessories, AC, Alternator, Power steering, etc.
I have an early 03 Transmission with 46K miles on it. It was on my car and was working just perfect but was giving codes related to the Tork Converter. I replaced the transmission because I found a new one at a good price. The Tork Converter was superseded by mid 2003 (Ask at any Ford Dealer part department). So the transmission has the Tork Converter but it needs a new one.
I also have a complete Supercharger kit from a 2002 Jaguar. It has everything you need to add a supercharger to the T-bird, including the crankshaft pulley, coolant radiator and electric pump, intake manifolds, mounting hardware, etc. You name it is there. Regular size plastic trash can full with parts.
I was also working on a all Aluminum Thermostat housing. It is almost finish, needs a few spot welding. The other plastic parts of the cooling system (houses) are there also made of aluminum.
I also have the 3 Manuals, Shop, Troubleshooting and Electrical.
I would like to find some body that will pay me $1000 for everything. I am in Florida.

Back