03 007 Edition | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

03 007 Edition

• Thread starter Thread starter mackmorrowjr
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mackmorrowjr

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
EXPERTS, PLEASE HELP ME OUT. I KNOW THERE were 700 and in coral red with the 007 logo on the dash. I know they are separately listed for value in kelly blue book. What else can you tell me aboutit. thanks, mack🙄

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Try this info, which I copied for you from the thunderbird forum.com. Your car is also known as the James Bond edition or Bond Girl edition or identified with the actress Halle Berry
A Short History:
This car is a representation of the 2002 Thunderbird that appeared briefly in the anniversary Bond movie "Die Another Day" starring Pierce Brosnan as James Bond and Halle Berry as Jinx. Halle was the driver of the Thunderbird in the movie. The movie premiered in the USA on November 22, 2002. It's reported that the original car was offered to Halle but she turned it down opting instead for an Evening Black 2002. Wonder what happened to the original?? The car in the movie had a coral top instead of the white top offered with the special edition and was a 2002, not the 2003 that the edition comes as.
A couple of diecast models have already been made of the movie version of the car. An 1/18 scale model from the Beanstalk Group and a 1/43 scale model by Minichamps - released the fall of 2002. These models have the coral color hardtop. In the spring of 2003, the 1/18 was released with a white top - from the Beanstalk Group - to match the production cars.

The color is officially called "Coral." Code for color is CQ.
Body code is 62 - Package code was 210A,
Known facts now that the model is out of the factory: Ford had a sweepstakes for an 007 to go along with the opening of the "Die Another Day" movie. It ended December 2002. The first cars were "bucked" right after Christmas and started appearing in dealer's showrooms by mid January, 2003. Production ot the 007 ended sometime in March. All 700 were built and some were prepped for shows in Europe.
This editon features chrome 21-spoke wheels just like the Neiman Marcus editions had for 2002. The seats are solid "performance white" leather. The doors are trimmed with white "wings" and the lower part of the dash is white. There is a "007" badge on the metal trim across the dash above the glove box. The hardtop is "performance white." The steering wheel and shift knob are covered with "black ink" leather, a departure from the other "full accent" interiors. The transmission has the select shift automatic (an 03 option) and the 3.9L, 280hp engine which is standard for the 2003. Each model has their own special plaque in the glove box, serializd from 001 to 700.
MSRP was $43,995
This edition was available in Canada. 60 cars worth plus rumor that there are some for the European market.

All 700 built for sale.
- . Some research has indicated that the glove box serial numbers were not assigned in any particular order so a later built 007 could have a serial number lower than an earlier built 007. Other information has surfaced that 6 were built for show.

Last edited:
I know of a few 007 owners across the country but don't know where you are located

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back