1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

02-05 License plate holder

Discussion in '1955 - 2005 Thunderbird Parts for Sale/wanted' started by Bigdog1949, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Lookin for front plate holder ,have 04 bird ,thank u

2. biddle

biddle Forum Moderator Staff Member

3. I have one. Used but in great condition. IF interested, send me a PM

4. Very much interested my zip 11755

5. Would need your PP address ,my address is 17 HY PL,Lake Grove NY 11755,Bill Cook.thank you

6. Yes send me a PM with your PP address please

7. DrSarabi

DrSarabi Well-Known Member Gold Donor

I am trying to get the Sto N Sho company to develop a removable front license plate holder for the Retrobirds.
    My Tbird didn't have a plate holder in front and I would like to keep it that way. Illinois requires a front plate and I've been lucky so far.
    Anyone in that area able to take their Thunderbird to the shop for them to measure it? I bet there are other TBird owners who could use a set. I understand California is now requiring front plates.

Big Mike's Performance Parts
    16875 Joleen Way Suite 160
    Morgan Hill, CA 95037
    Thanks!

Mach5 and lauracolerowe like this.
  8. Unfortunately I'm about 100 miles away - used to visit a client there - now I'm going in the opposite direction for work. California has had that requirement for a while - used to get tickets in Berkeley and Davis (UC towns, of course) with my 2002. My 2005 had a plate holder, so I went with it, and still don't like it. Following this thread because I'm curious...

9. biddle

Best solution= use a "show and Go" bracket click here for details.

10. DrSarabi

DrSarabi Well-Known Member Gold Donor

I had looked at that product, but it has way too many negative reviews.

biddle likes this.
  11. biddle

I saw that, but 67% of the reviews are 4-5 stars
    Other members have bought it and given positive feedback. May be worth a shot.

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!