VINs/Dates/Destinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
2790 Black, Black, Premium, Black accent. Delivered to Washington state. For sale at auction in Fountain Hills, AZ. High bid $44,000. Dealer did not sell, wants $50,000.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

jodrod just wanted to bring you up to date on vin # 106110, it was delivered to Anderson, s.c. 12/27 or 12/28. I was by dealer 01/11 and manger said that it had come in (2 of 8). I am # 3 so I am waiting for vin #. My salesman didn't even know about # 2 car ariving at dealership?? whisper white!!

------------------

A little late in posting, but my VIN# is 1FAHP60A22Y102730.. Triple Black w/ Accent package, Built 10/4/02 delivered to J.C. Johnson Ford, Minden, LA on 10/26..flew to Shreveport, cabbed it to Minden..paid the bill and had a great 300 mile trip back to Dallas.
Added 18" HRE #540 Wheels and an XM radio..the XM tuner was recessed into the empty space under the A/C heat controls.
Enjoying every drive..only wish the seat would lower a bit more!!

here is pictures of leon's Bird

papps2.JPG

Jodrod,

You will need to update your database with my birds option. Imagine my surprise Friday when I went to pick up a blue/blue bird and got a blue/black bird.

My blue bird was delivered with a black top. Looks good much to my surprise. I kept it.

The other thing missing was my running lights...they had those plastic inserts. Salesrep is calling ford to have them send the lights.

Been driving it since Friday and loving every minute.

vin # 8405

woodand,

What is your interior, full or partial. Yours is the third blue one delivered with a black top that I know of.

erict,

What is your top color and is the interior full or partial?

And do either or you know your position in the dealers allocation and their total allocation (# of #)?

Jodrod

vin#8405 came as a blue bird with black top and all black interior

I was 2 out of 3 from the dealer in Avon Park but ordered out of Dade City. The dealer owned both dealerships and had already sold his Dade City allotment.

My vehicle is supposed to be build Blue/Blue top with full blue interior accents.

Canadian models dont have the chrome wheel option, nor do they come with the front park light options.

I am ordering both as separate parts (NM Wheels) along with the Mats and the chrome hood scoop trim and the opera window Tbird logo (after market).

Went by the dealer today to check status. I had called last week and found my VIN # is 8415. He made a couple of calls and confirmed the car arrived today via rail to Benecia (55 miles north of San Jose). Car should be at dealer Thurs for Friday delivery. Built week of 12/17, yellow/yellow premium with full accent. Ordered 6/14/01. This dealer, Frontier Ford in Santa Clara includes installation of lojack (sp) system with all nw T Birds. I also saw a white/white premium, std black interior, vin # 8038 at the dealership. It arrived 1/9. Customer is out of the country. Low 30's in the mornings here, no rush i getting the hoist.

jodrod; 9094 has arrived at dealership. Went tonight to look it over...it came in right this time...blue/blue, full accent, running lights, premium. My brother is flying out 26th of this month to pick it up. Dealer will put it on the showroom floor until then and then he's heading from Ohio to Florida with his new bird. build date was 1/7, released 1/11 from plant, arrived at dealership 1/15. end of story

What is the digit after 60A in your VIN and do you know your position in the dealers allotment and their total allotment (# of #)?

60A22Y108415, I "think" I was 7 of 14.

I've got 3 more vin's for you.Don't have much on dates or anything else except colors. 1FAHP60A72110936 RED PREM, 1FAHP60A521020866 RED PREM, 1FAH960A721109929 RED PREM. Dealers would not give anymore info on these.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Gobird,

Something is not right with the VINs, they should look like:

1FAHP60A52Y120866(20866) or
1FAHP60A72Y112866(12866) not
1FAHP60A521020866.

The highest VIN I have listed is 1FAHP60A52Y110661(10661).

jodrod, you are probably right on the numbers . These were not from my dealer and I just talked to them on the phone. They would only give them to me once and seemed like they didn't want to be bothered. All I can say about the high num. is that is what they told me. Maybe they just wanted to get me off the phone?

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

jodrod,

VIN # 10619 Blue Premium with Blue Top and partial interior sitting on the floor at Cherokee Ford in Woodstock, Georgia. Salesman said Dealer was going to keep it for himself unless he got an offer he couldn't refuse, so no pricing shown on the car.

The wait is over for me. Purchased off the lot Yellow premium with hard top, full interior 1FAHP60A22Y104008 purchased from Kelleher Motors Ellensburg, WA. This was
1 of 1 from this dealer. Super nice. Ordered car from midwest dealer 2 years ago, didn't want a deposit, sold car out from under me. Car drives great the wait was worth it!!!

jodrod;

While on a business trip to Brunswick and Vidalia Ga. I spotted a blue bird in Brunswick at the dealer there. Sorry I didn't think to get the particulars for you but in Vidalia there were two there at the dealership. A yellow with full yellow interior, traction control and crome wheels, VIN # 1FAHP60A22Y107796. The other was red with black interior, traction control, and crome wheels, VIN # 1FAHP60A82Y106118. The red one was sold but the yellow may still be available for an amount over MSRP. Hope this helps. As I travel the state I will be glad to check for Birds at various dealers.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back