VINs/Dates/Destinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
My VIN 1fahp60a12y110074 -- scheduled build during the week of 1/21. ETA (according to the 800) number is Feb 11. I spoke with my dealer yesterday and he told me that it takes about 8 days after build to get to the dealer. FYI mine will be a blue with white top and full blue interior package. I had a priority of 15 and was number 4 of 8 for this dealer....

Tommy TBird Blue

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yahoo!!!

Dave Davis called me today to tell me 109312 rolled off the line today! She'll be in the electrical,water leak testing area over the weekend and should be released from the plant by lunchtime Monday. Then off to the railyard and probably onto a railcar before the end of the day. Right now I'm scheduled to go pick her up on Saturday, February 2nd. Now I can go on vacation in peace! What a relief. Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be back next Saturday.

KB

Jodrod,

It's a premium hardtop blue/white top/blue interior. Dealer allocation -- number 4 of 8. Delivery to Maryland.

TTB

Originally posted by jodrod:
TTB,

Is your car a premium or deluxe and do you know your position in the dealers allocation and their total allocation (# of #)?

Congratulations!!!

Originally posted by T02 Bird:
Yahoo!!!

Dave Davis called me today to tell me 109312 rolled off the line today! She'll be in the electrical,water leak testing area over the weekend and should be released from the plant by lunchtime Monday. Then off to the railyard and probably onto a railcar before the end of the day. Right now I'm scheduled to go pick her up on Saturday, February 2nd. Now I can go on vacation in peace! What a relief. Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be back next Saturday.

KB

My dealer got another TBird delivered yesterday (Staten Island, NY). It was # 8931, red premium with a black hard top, partial accent interior.

Build date according to the sticker was 1/02.

The car was scheduled for delivery on 2/5/02, so it's here over 18 days early!

Mine is #9476 and it was scheduled for delivery on 2/11, so assuming they remain ahead of schedule, at 100 cars per day it may be here within about 6 working days.

(Crossing my fingers)

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
Waiting for #9476...

Some Wixom bird sightings:

erict 7641 - going down the line now, to ship Tuesday.
thirdbird 9468 - just completed today.
cb tbird 9498 - off the line today too.
Gobird 9293 - started down the lime today, off Monday.
TBIRD II 9476 - yours completed today also.

A very busy day at the Wixom plant for forum members!

Thanks redbird, at least I know now that it is being built.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Thanks redbird for the info on 9498. I guess it should be at the dealer by Feb 1st or there about. Unfortunely we are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow today. Hope it is all gone by the 1st. Thanks again. After waiting for over a year i can't believe its almost here.

------------------

Here some information on a Yellow Car

It's from the sales manager, shown on window
sticker in right corner a 7322

Sequin Ford Sequin Texas
Yellow with yellow interior, yellow top
said the Vin was 107322. Sold yesterday
for $47,000. Wanted to know if could
get us one, said not at that price. Said
have one at list if decide to wait for it.
That interior is bright!!!!

Sounds if some still want to pay over list
this company might be able to get you a
car.

-

My yellow/yellow premium with full accent made it from Benecia(rail stop) to San Jose.Arrived last night, went by dealer and they were going to deliver it Monday (short handed fr prep/detail today). I was able to convince them that since the sun is very bright in this part of Calif, this afternoon would be better. Picking up the car in an hour. As prev reported vin 8415.
Saw 2 other Birds at the dealer. Black/black premium, black interior vin # 7899, will also be delivered today (been there since 1/14. Blue/Blue premium , black interior vin 8425. Sitting on showroom floor with sold sign on it. No idea how long it has been there.

Update --- I just called the 800 number. Build week is the same...ETA week of Feb 4!!!

Originally posted by Tommy Tbird Blue:
My VIN 1fahp60a12y110074 -- scheduled build during the week of 1/21. ETA (according to the 800) number is Feb 11. I spoke with my dealer yesterday and he told me that it takes about 8 days after build to get to the dealer. FYI mine will be a blue with white top and full blue interior package. I had a priority of 15 and was number 4 of 8 for this dealer....

Tommy TBird Blue

Congratulations, greyfox11! It took Towne Ford 11 days to get my car from Benicia to Redwood City. They claimed they had to 'wait until there were enough vehicles to load the van'. It was a rainy week, at least. Maybe we'll pass each other on the road tomorrow...

premium blue/blue, plate: NO RTRO

I did a search of dealers' inventories in Maryland. Here's what is out there:

1FAHP60A92Y 109156 - black/red/black
1FAHP60AX2Y 105262 - black/black/black
1FAHP60A22Y 108365 - yellow/yellow/yellow
1FAHP60A52Y 107176 - white/red/white
1FAHP60A82Y 105678 - red/red/black
1FAHP60A52Y 109123 - red/red/unknown
1FAHP60A12Y 107210 - red/black/no ht
1FAHP60AX2Y 109697 - red/red/white
1FAHP60A12Y 108101 - blue/black/blue
1FAHP60A82Y 107107 - red/red/red
1FAHP60AX2Y 109683 - blue/blue/blue
1FAHP60A52Y 107792 - yellow/yellow/yellow
1FAHP60A72Y 108538 - yellow/yellow/yellow
1FAHP60A12Y 106641 - white/red/white
1FAHP60A12Y 106185 - black/black/black
1FAHP60A62Y 109700 - red/red/black
1FAHP60AX2Y 104595 - yellow/yellow/yellow
1FAHP60A82Y 109147 - red/black/no ht
1FAHP60A32Y 103904 - black/black/unknown
In Delaware:
1FAHP60A32Y 108374 - blue/black/blue

I didn't think it was kosher to post which dealers have these autos, so let me know if you want me to post it or email me if you'd like more information.

Also, it looks like the MSRP has increased for the later produced cars by about $145 (like THAT matters).

Tommy Tbird Blue
110074 blue/blue/white - ETA 4 Feb

-

Tommy Tbird Blue, How do you do a whole state like you have there?? i would really like to try that in Calif, and maybe find a Blue/Blue, or at least see what they asking or them. I tried the ford site but I guess calif has a law about recomending dealer ships in a 25 mile radius. But even after enter about a dozen zip codes i still came up with a big fat 0.

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
2 of 2 no vin. and still waiting

Originally posted by redbird:
Some Wixom bird sightings:

erict 7641 - going down the line now, to ship Tuesday.
thirdbird 9468 - just completed today.
cb tbird 9498 - off the line today too.
Gobird 9293 - started down the lime today, off Monday.
TBIRD II 9476 - yours completed today also.

A very busy day at the Wixom plant for forum members!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based upon this and the recent arrival of another red one at my dealer several days ago, it looks like I should expect delivery within a week or two!

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
Waiting for #9476...

Howlee,

I used www.dealerconnection.com -- this site allows you to put in a zip code or a town name, then I pulled up all the dealers one by one. It was quite tedious. I did that with your home town just now and found a blue/full blue/black ht at Michael Stead's Marin Ford in San Rafael.

Give it a try!

TTB

Originally posted by Howlee:
Tommy Tbird Blue, How do you do a whole state like you have there?? i would really like to try that in Calif, and maybe find a Blue/Blue, or at least see what they asking or them. I tried the ford site but I guess calif has a law about recomending dealer ships in a 25 mile radius. But even after enter about a dozen zip codes i still came up with a big fat 0.

-

Liberty Ford Southwest...6600 Pearl Rd., Parma, OH, shows a Blue/Blue premium, partial blue interior package...VIN of 1FAHP60A12Y108745...shows in their inventory checks with MSRP at $39590. I have no idea what they're asking.

Thanks TTB, i was doing just what youwere doing earlier. i spent about an hour in the L.A. area and found two blues and many blacks. I did a quote for $15000 over and told him I already had two on order one for 5 and the other for 7 over. he came right down to 10 over and then i just got an E-mail that he will go 7. i might just fly down there and get it. I have at least till tusday when the bacnks to open to think about it. Well back to some more zip codes and I will try to copy them for JROD.

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
2 of 2 no vin. and still waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back