VINs/Dates/Destinations

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I received an email from my salesman this AM (1/24) saying "Your vehicle has been pulled last night for building and will be sent to the factory with the exact specs. Check for the VIN # tomorrow and I'm sure you'll see it then." I checked this AM and got "clean/unscheduled not serialized" ALAS

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk premium Bird (#2 of 2 also VIN-less)
Mass. tag JWBIRD Christmas gift from #3 daughter

WAHOOO!!! I just got my VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538, Blue/Blue/Preumium/Full Accent. The next step is to arrange for my tour at Wixom, hopefully when my car is on the line. I'm SOOO excited. I feel like a little kid on Christmas!

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium '02 (Waiting sort of patiently)
Yellow '76

jodrod - Is there any way to find out the approximate time a specific dealer will receive a car or their cars. I'm in the state of Washington and my dealer is Brian motors in Everett. They have been alotted 6 T-Birds and I am number 6 of 6 on the list. They have already received 2, I don't know the VIN #'s. I am being told I may receive my car in August. This just seems so far away. Any suggestions? I have no VIN #

jt2233,

The way I understand it the cars are going to be portioned out over the model year, which will end in June if I am not mistaken. So if your car is the last in their allotment it will probably be scheduled for build in late May or early June. Right now I am showing an average of 21 days between build and delivery. I know this is not what you wanted to hear but that is the best I can do.

jodrod,

I am #4 of 8 at my dealer. I put my first deposit down in Feb. of '99. Unbelievable!

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium w/ Full Accent '02 - VIN #1FAHP60A02Y111538 - Getting Pumped!

Yellow '76

104075 is delivered and on showroom floor of Nivis Rizza Ford in Orland Park IL. (chicago) its tbird blue with all black int unsure of top color, and it has the 21 spoke wheels. price is msrp not marked up!

-

New Blackbird,

Is your interior full, partial, accent or standard and what is the digit after the P60A in your VIN? Also, what is your location?

VicRattlehead,

I have that car listed already with a delivery date of 11/09/01. If it is at MSRP I'm suprised it has not sold yet even though it is a Deluxe.

-

Joe: Just got a call from my salesman with a VIN (finally) 1FEHP60E62Y111592 status is "submitted to plant". I think I might be driving by the 1st of March. Can't wait.

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk premium Bird (#2 of 2 also VIN-less)

jodrod-just got vin on whisper white with full red interior. I am 3 of 8 at dealer. vin# 1FAHP60A22Y111265, salesman said build date was 2/13/02, (be my luck to get it on April Fools day), but I am excitied anyway. That ww will be coming to South Carolina!!! Thanks a lot for all the info.

JODROD just to let you know that 1FAHP60A12Y106333 is now parked in my garage. It was 5 of 12 the sales person thought. It's a Blue/Blue with full blue accent. It's great. I know now another fix to your neat data base. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

John,

Congratulations! I guess all that hunting around last week paid off for you!

Tommy TBird Blue

Originally posted by Howlee:
JODROD just to let you know that 1FAHP60A12Y106333 is now parked in my garage. It was 5 of 12 the sales person thought. It's a Blue/Blue with full blue accent. It's great. I know now another fix to your neat data base. John

Tommy TBird Blue, I want to thank you again for getting mny but in gear to do that search, my wife was layghing at me for the work I was doing until I showed her the E-mail I got back for the car I bought. The real key was the web site I found that when you enter a city, it gives you zip codes for up to 50 miles around it. this made it very easy to search the ford dealers threw out Calif. Thanks again and enjoy. John

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

jawill2000,

Is your interior accent or standard?

wwtbird2,

What is your top color and is it premium or deluxe?

Howlee,

You found a car that I already had listed, do you know when it was delivered to the dealer?

You're welcome. And I am glad you got the blue one....what color top? Full blue package inside?

Originally posted by Howlee:
Tommy TBird Blue, I want to thank you again for getting mny but in gear to do that search, my wife was layghing at me for the work I was doing until I showed her the E-mail I got back for the car I bought. The real key was the web site I found that when you enter a city, it gives you zip codes for up to 50 miles around it. this made it very easy to search the ford dealers threw out Calif. Thanks again and enjoy. John

Originally posted by jodrod:
jawill2000,

Is your interior accent or standard?
Joe: It's standard no accent. Can you give me your best guess of when I'll see it? Before I forget thank you for your efforts on all our behalfs.
wwtbird2,

What is your top color and is it premium or deluxe?

Howlee,

You found a car that I already had listed, do you know when it was delivered to the dealer?

------------------
Jim Williams
'98 Lincoln Continental & waiting for red/red/blk premium Bird (#2 of 2 not VIN-less anymore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back