WTB 1966 headlights

Joeb

Joeb

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 1966 Landau. What headlights fit and with bright white light

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I’m running a set from eBay at the bottom of the page. You can get them for cheaper, they’re all over eBay. I made an offer for a set and got all four for about $85, and wired the halos to my DRL’s. The LED’s themselves are BRIGHT and very white colored, but I don’t have a picture of them.

Most round headlights come in two standard universal sizes: 5.75 inch (most vintage muscle cars including the 64-66 Thunderbird, and some motorcycles) or 7 inch (classic trucks like the C10 and F100).

What’s not standard is the shape of your headlight assemblies. LED headlights are usually not quite the same shape as incandescent bulbs are behind the bulb itself. You’ll need to take each casing out of the car and either bend them, or cut the back completely off. I opted to bend mine with pliers to make them fit. It’s harder, but it makes them somewhat reversible.

Hope this helps!

D783BEE9-801B-4E96-9FC7-DBA1F0A08198.jpeg

Back