WixomPooh, Where have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Roger

Thank you for your concern. I haven't had much to input lately- nothing has really dealt with what I know (ha ha).

I received a phone call from my brother in law this morning- Wixom announced that they will lay off 900 people with the cancellation of the Lincoln Contenetial. I am assuming this will be the elimination of an entire shift. I have enough senority to still be working- but will be forced to work day shift (not a good thing for me). Tonite should definately be an interesting night at work.

The announcement today also stated that the Cougar is being discontinued. This also is an issue at our house as the plant that hubby works at (my old one) builds that car and the Mazda 626- now being called the Mazda 6. I have no idea what is going to happen at his plant as they are currently finishing a 5 week lay off for retooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back