Wheels Who wants to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unfortunaltely in Canada and don't have access to the Chrome wheel option.

I would be willing to trade the painted wheels on my car for the Chrome NM wheels or the 7 spoke deluxe chrome wheels + a premium.

Who would be interested in this deal?

I am located in Montreal Canada and can cross the border in upper New York or Vermont for an on the spot trade.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I didn't know they had restrictions on wheel options in Canada.

Anyhow, I bought a set of Chrome NM wheels from a dealer on eBay. While I don't think he has another set of those available, I do know that he has a set of the 7 point on eBay RIGHT NOW. The auction ends on Feb 1, and the bid opened at $880.

He should be able to ship them anywhere, and he was very honest and fair with the shipping costs. In my case the entire set of 4 cost under $40 to ship.

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
Waiting for #9476...

erict:

7 spoke wheels on ebay are a good deal,they also have the centre caps.Dave at tiresgalore is very helpful. Unfortunately he only had one set of the 21 spoke crome.

Triple black, #2 of 2, Vin Less

For the record, I bought the 21 point set I have from Dave at TiresGalore and I would recommend him to anyone who is interested.

I am picking up my Tbird tomorrow, so I'll have my old set of painted 21 point tires available for anyone interested in them. Dave at TiresGalore mentioned that it's not hard to have them chromed.

------------------
Joe
TBIRD II - My License Plate
Waiting for #9476...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back