Wheel Well Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes Ed, I have these on my Black car as well.
In fact, when I first met QAA, who is a manufacturer of aftermarket chrome pieces (for all cars and trucks) - they do TBirds too; they put every piece they make on my TBird and then took photos of it for their catalog and website. Consequently, many of their dealers are also using those same photos today.
So, if you look up qaausa you'll see my Black Bird, with wheel well chrome, in front of the QAA headquarter building.
During our early relationship we enhanced the deck strips to cover where the hardtop rubs on the deck. We alsoi changed the rocker panel covers from 3 piece to 2 piece, and then went on the make rubbings of the Thunderbird script from the rear fender and scanned it into their computer. We were then able to make any sized script.
I have one 12' long stainless adhered to the trunk liner and then we popped out a 36" script, also in polished stainless that I have mounted on a piece of walnut and hung in my garage.
I can provide photos if you would like to see them.

Last edited:
Okay Ed. Here's the trunk liner picture and Larger script:

Ed:
If you click here you'll see all the pictures of my bird
http://www.qaausa.com/ford.php?id=ford&name=tbird
Even a close up of the 36" script.
Note the pic of the car in front of their building had no wheel well covers on at that time. We put them on later. You can click on each individual picture. They have been good to the New England members. They actually have installed the rocker panels on at least 6 card for us:cool:

George, that's too much!
I like the all black Tbird, it looks very sophisticated and classy. My red with white top looks like a real cheap whore next to the all black version :D

Roy

Plum:
I went to their site and they must be buying that stainless from the manufacturer, QAA, since the pictures shown are the same ones we took of my car at QAA. All except for the carpet mat pictures.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back