What's Happened To This Forum | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

What's Happened To This Forum

• Thread starter Thread starter DavidB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to figure out what has happened to this forum. It used to be very very busy with tons of information for T-bird owners. Now averaging 4 new post a week. What's UP??????

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Maybe something to do with the car not being built any more??? Although that should not be the case. I too have noticed a slow down in posts, which I would more expect in the summer than this time of year.
It will be interesting to see others comments 😱

.....Well.....This is one of three NewBird specific sites.....History has shown, all these sites are spawned from rifts.....The other sites appear to be a social gathering spot for the regulars that use them....some duplicate posts on both.....Very little is to do with Thunderbirds these days.....I have noticed that new posters or people like myself who like to talk about Thunderbird related topics get buried in the chatter from the regulars...unless you lead your own topic.....A lot of good Thunderbird information has been lost as a result poor site management. There is one individual who contributes to all sites, with the most unique Thunderbird information extant. He is the guru. Without Q/D there would be even less traffic.....He is the draw for all three.....Personally I enjoy communicating with fellow Thunderbird owners, of all years.....But to do so is not an obsession or a way of life for me in terms of this thing called cyberspace.......Cheers!

00mustng said:
.....Well.....This is one of three NewBird specific sites.....History has shown, all these sites are spawned from rifts.....The other sites appear to be a social gathering spot for the regulars that use them....some duplicate posts on both.....Very little is to do with Thunderbirds these days.....I have noticed that new posters or people like myself who like to talk about Thunderbird related topics get buried in the chatter from the regulars...unless you lead your own topic.....A lot of good Thunderbird information has been lost as a result poor site management. There is one individual who contributes to all sites, with the most unique Thunderbird information extant. He is the guru. Without Q/D there would be even less traffic.....He is the draw for all three.....Personally I enjoy communicating with fellow Thunderbird owners, of all years.....But to do so is not an obsession or a way of life for me in terms of this thing called cyberspace.......Cheers!

Thank you very much Martin but I was banned at the "N" site after not posting there for three months...

forum

I just discovered this site and what a great source of information! I'm certain I'll be checking back. If I see something that I can respond to, I will as I see how helpful all this info is. Now when I meet someone with a newer T-Bird, I'll pass this site onto them. I found it accidently while wondering "Is there any websites on newer Birds?" and there it was, right there all along...........and nice folks out there too! Quite obviously people willing to help others enjoy their cars.

Welcome Rory and stay connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back