What tires come standard? (20" wheels???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a smiley there then it is in fun.
biggrin.gif

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

RTBRD_aka_jodrod said:
Dot, My suggestion is to go buy a door jamb and then you will find it listed there.
rolleyes.gif

P.S. Get the rest of the car with it.
wink.gif

----
I'm trying!! I'm trying!!! give me a VIN!!! give me a VIN!! give me a V..I..N..!!
biggrin.gif

oops! guess we've gotten off track again.

-

I'm not sure where i laughed more, reading some of these posts or the insane one i saw earlier.

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
In my Garage as of 1/25 #6333 LIC: BLU TB

An interesting side note to the tire pressure question, when my dealer pulled up the TSB's for information on the paint rubbing problem, there was one other tech message. Under the heading of Pre-Delivery Tips, it says, "The tires on the T-Bird are inflated to 40 psi for shipping purposes. The tire pressure must be set to the correct pressure at time of delivery. The correct tire pressure is 30 psi on the front and rear tires. It is critical that the tire pressures be set correctly at pre-delivery to ensure optimum vehicle ride, handling and braking". So there you have it ... 30 psi is where they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back