What a fabulous Thunderbird day

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 5 years of wishing, hoping, and waiting, my special phone call came today---a week early. My Yellow/white (12126) was delivered to Sutliff Capitol Ford in Harrisburg, Pa at 12:38pm today, March 5th. I got to see it still in plastic where it will stay until the whitewalls are installed. I cried and took lots of pictures. I'll post with the tires next to the white top next week. If I can get any sleep between now and then. I'm so excited!!!!

------------------

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Congratulations! I also joined the ranks of new owners (see my "Yeeeeeeeeehaw" post). I'm looking forward to your photos. The Yellow/White with whitewalls sounds beautiful.

I am also very excited for you, but most of all to see the whitewalls you've talked about. I have look everywhere & I CAN NOT find a 17" w/w.. with the exception of the Vogue tire which has a yellow wall along with the white one. Would you please reveal the tire??

I think the white walls with yellow car and white top will look stunning! Now get jodrod to paint your calipers yellow and find an after market fender skirt - WOW!

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

biggrin.gif
Congrats,retrobrd, now if I remember right you have some hubs to paint. Get those tires on and start driving it.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back