Wanted 2002 TBird mud flaps

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Not sure they exist. I found a set for a 97 Thunderbird years ago (moulded black rubber) and they are a good fit on my 02.

Good luck!

Gord

Thunderbird Concepts had a nice flap in stainless before going out of business. Maybe you’ll get lucky and someone will offer up an unused set.

Pictures of mud flaps on my 0
Not sure they exist. I found a set for a 97 Thunderbird years ago (moulded black rubber) and they are a good fit on my 02.

Good luck!

Gord
IMG_0746.jpgIMG_0747.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set I took off my 04. Installed by previous owner but believed to be OEM.

MUD FLAPS.jpg

Hi. They don’t look too scarred up. What do you want for them?
I figured I would have to fabricate some, especially for the rear. The rear has such a weird wheel well where they install, and a large area exposed to the tire tread flipping tar and stuff up on the car. I wish I could see how much area the rear factory flaps cover. Can’t find any photos of them installed.

No stamp/part number that I see. Decided to just hang on to these.
Philsbird, would you be willing to trace one front and one back mudflap (on a sheet of paper) and send them to me? I will cover the postage

Philsbird, would you be willing to trace one front and one back mudflap (on a sheet of paper) and send them to me? I will cover the postage
Me too. If you have a pattern, a sheet metal shop will cut it out of mirror polished stainless. Might look pretty good. Now where do we find logos to attach.

Back