Wanted 2002 TBird mud flaps

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Not sure they exist. I found a set for a 97 Thunderbird years ago (moulded black rubber) and they are a good fit on my 02.

Good luck!

Gord

Thunderbird Concepts had a nice flap in stainless before going out of business. Maybe you’ll get lucky and someone will offer up an unused set.

Pictures of mud flaps on my 0
Not sure they exist. I found a set for a 97 Thunderbird years ago (moulded black rubber) and they are a good fit on my 02.

Good luck!

Gord
IMG_0746.jpgIMG_0747.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set I took off my 04. Installed by previous owner but believed to be OEM.

MUD FLAPS.jpg

Hi. They don’t look too scarred up. What do you want for them?
I figured I would have to fabricate some, especially for the rear. The rear has such a weird wheel well where they install, and a large area exposed to the tire tread flipping tar and stuff up on the car. I wish I could see how much area the rear factory flaps cover. Can’t find any photos of them installed.

Philsbird, would you be willing to trace one front and one back mudflap (on a sheet of paper) and send them to me? I will cover the postage
Me too. If you have a pattern, a sheet metal shop will cut it out of mirror polished stainless. Might look pretty good. Now where do we find logos to attach.

Back