Wanted- 02-05 hard top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a 02-05 hard top for sale?
I have a 2002-2005 Provincial white (rare color)/hard to find hard top for sale. It has never been used, comes with cover, rolling stand & always stored in garage. Selling for $2,000.00. Must pick up due to avoid freight charges. I live in Saint Simons, GA. Feel free to text or call at 912-506-7549.

Globetrotter,
What color Thunderbird did your top come off of? Provincial white is not a Thunderbird color, at least not for 2002-2005. There is a whisper white top that only came with 2002 & 2003 Whisper White cars, and there is a Performance White that came with every other color. The performance white is a bit brighter white than the whisper white. Oh, then there is the 2005 Cashmere Special Edition that some may call white but is a whiteish pearlish metallic color.

I still have a Performance White Top for sale in NC $1200.00. Has to be picked up due to freight charges

I have a 2002-2005 Performance white (rare color)/hard to find hard top for sale. It has never been used, comes with cover, rolling stand & always stored in garage. Selling for $2,000.00. Must pick up due to avoid freight charges. I live in Saint Simons, GA. Feel free to text or call at 912-506-7549.

Globetrotter,
What color Thunderbird did your top come off of? Provincial white is not a Thunderbird color, at least not for 2002-2005. There is a whisper white top that only came with 2002 & 2003 Whisper White cars, and there is a Performance White that came with every other color. The performance white is a bit brighter white than the whisper white. Oh, then there is the 2005 Cashmere Special Edition that some may call white but is a whiteish pearlish metallic color.

You have been very helpful. I just joined this site. Can you explain to me how to present a post? I can respond to posts but cannot figure out how to start a new post.

You have been very helpful. I just joined this site. Can you explain to me how to present a post? I can respond to posts but cannot figure out how to start a new post.

You just made a post. A post is a single message. If you want to start a new THREAD then first get into the FORUM where you want to start a new topic and look for the red button with yellow lettering at the top and bottom right side of the screen that says POST NEW THREAD and click on that.

Asking 1500.00 needs no work has been in house when not on car. Used on car about 60 days out of the year for 3 years. That would include stand , wrench and cover. Also have boot replacement for gear shift, lug nuts, 2 boot covers when top is down and custom windscreen with cover available for sale Will try to post photo when I get home
what colors on the boot covers for the top? asking price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back