1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice

want to start a T-Bird car club in NC

Discussion in 'Drop the Top-Off Topic Discussion' started by Awwma, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Hello everyone!
    I would like to start a local T-bird car club and I'm not really sure how.
    I have 2 1997 T-birds and 1 1996 T-Bird. I love my cars and like to go to shows with them. I have found that there aren't many T-Birds that come to the shows out here (Eastern - Central North Carolina)
    Mustangs seem to run the shows and I would like to get more T-Bird owners to come to the shows but also have a group of T-Bird lovers to get together and hang out or do cruise in's with.
    I have noticed that T-Birds are really under appetited and it would be nice for them to get noticed more. Is anyone interested?
    Thanks and happy travels!:)

2. Good evening,

What part of North Carolina do you live in? I live in Va. near the cost and cross the line often. Mostly in the spring and the fall when the heat and traffic aren't so bad. We have a loose club here but there a lot of transients due to the military its hard some times to get a group together.

Jimmy

3. Hi Jimmy,
    I love in Granville county. Not far from Clarksville VA.

Help us by sharing/liking this page!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!