want to start a T-Bird car club in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello everyone!
I would like to start a local T-bird car club and I'm not really sure how.
I have 2 1997 T-birds and 1 1996 T-Bird. I love my cars and like to go to shows with them. I have found that there aren't many T-Birds that come to the shows out here (Eastern - Central North Carolina)
Mustangs seem to run the shows and I would like to get more T-Bird owners to come to the shows but also have a group of T-Bird lovers to get together and hang out or do cruise in's with.
I have noticed that T-Birds are really under appetited and it would be nice for them to get noticed more. Is anyone interested?
Thanks and happy travels!:)

Hello everyone!
I would like to start a local T-bird car club and I'm not really sure how.
I have 2 1997 T-birds and 1 1996 T-Bird. I love my cars and like to go to shows with them. I have found that there aren't many T-Birds that come to the shows out here (Eastern - Central North Carolina)
Mustangs seem to run the shows and I would like to get more T-Bird owners to come to the shows but also have a group of T-Bird lovers to get together and hang out or do cruise in's with.
I have noticed that T-Birds are really under appetited and it would be nice for them to get noticed more. Is anyone interested?
Thanks and happy travels!:)

Good evening,

What part of North Carolina do you live in? I live in Va. near the cost and cross the line often. Mostly in the spring and the fall when the heat and traffic aren't so bad. We have a loose club here but there a lot of transients due to the military its hard some times to get a group together.

Jimmy

Good evening,

What part of North Carolina do you live in? I live in Va. near the cost and cross the line often. Mostly in the spring and the fall when the heat and traffic aren't so bad. We have a loose club here but there a lot of transients due to the military its hard some times to get a group together.

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,
I love in Granville county. Not far from Clarksville VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back