VIN arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RazzFla

Supporting Contributor
Last seen
I was informed today of my VIN 1FAHP60A12Y119356 for my ordered Red with White top. Full Accent Interior Package. Build week of 5/27.
I don't know what to think other than I have to put my restored 1965 Impala SS out of the Garage. (I tried to talk my wife out of her half of the garage but she would not go for it. I don't believe I have a VIN assigned. It must be a dream NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD BUY A FORD. I am under a spell-that's it!!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
RazzFla, Don't know just what spell you are under but maybe you finally saw the Light. And congrats on your Vin. This may get some comments, but think about trading in the wife to get garage space for both. I'm sure she will love that idea!!!

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Under the spell of the T-Bird's beauty.
My wife's spell is a little stronger.

Razz - congrats. looking forward to seeing that red & white on the road. My first car was a 64 impala ss convertible.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

rlstonejr: trade my 64 impala ss convertible 300 hp 4 speed red with black top and interior for a 70 fury III &$250, back in 75, what was I thinking?

Triple black 3 of 5....7854

Tbird, eh - the topic police will soon get mad at us, but I had to respond. In 74, I traded my impala ss (blue w/ white top) for 4 new tires on a 71 buick gran sport 455. my first hood scoop (real). made my best deal on the buick, then sprung (sprang?) the trade - 4 tires was all I could get. I heard from the dealer later that the guy who bought the impala parked it in a no parking zone and then refused to pay the $50 to recover it. said it wasn't worth $50.
biggrin.gif

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

tongue.gif
: This is the topic police.
RazzFla, congratulations on getting your vin. Think we need RTBRD to get stats together on all the models with white tops (not counting the white cars)
smile.gif

------------------
Dot, blu/wht/full blu #18/26 - VIN# countdown = 19005! = the New T-bird

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back