Updated News on Ordering the Porthole Wings

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT ORDERING YOUR WINGS:
I just spoke with David Akbari, who is your contact person to order the Thunderbird Wings and he told me that he has been flooded with calls from everyone here (at least 10 people in the past hour)!

He said that it would work better to do the following when ordering the Wings:

E-mail your order to:
marietta@customsignstoday.com

OR

Fax your order to:
770-859-0352

Put the following information on your order:

1. Your Name
2. Your Shipping Address
3. Do you want standard ground or overnight shipping
4. Your credit card information, including the card number and expiration date
5. Your choice of Wings: Plain White, White and Blue or All Blue

You can call him if you still have any questions, but he will be happier if you e-mail him or fax him your order.

One Last Note: Remember that I designed the wings to be 2 3/4" wide, but if you want to make it wider, it can be done but may cost extra. Just let David know any changes that you might want to make to the Wings. Almost anything is possible, regarding color and size.

Tbird Tim, I called Dave and he gave me this address to email to www.HomeOfficeCustomsignstoday.com I hope he gets it at this address.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293

Gobird,

I think that the address mentioned just above is for their web site, which appears not to be up and running yet.

Their e-mail address is either one of the following:

marietta@customsignstoday.com

OR

homeoffice@customsignstoday.com

TbirdTim,

Thanks for an outstanding job!My BlueBird will proudly wear your wings. I would recommend against sending credit card info via email though. Email in NOT SECURE and is not the same as ordering through a secure server in your web browser. I plan to FAX my credit card info - no security issues with faxing that I am aware of.

Why no use PayPal for these transactions. Anyone who has experience in buying or selling using this method should know how convenient it is. It free to sign up and you have an email address (don't we all?) all you have to do is transfer the funds from your account to his account via email and it's SECURE!

Yes I would have faxed but I just bought a new PC with windows XP and they don't have a new driver for my fax so I had to take the other route. Hope I don't get ripped off on anything.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Got Vin. 109293

I sent my order on the address I posted and so for have not got a return on it so I guess it went thru.

------------------
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Got Vin. 109293

I'm not sure what is going on with their web addresses, but I would just use their fax number to order the wings.

David ( at the TBird Wing production company) was so overwhelmed with orders today that he couldn't get any actual production work done because of being on the phone with everyone. David said that everyone had lots of questions about the wings and was very eager to get them. Someone asked about a solid-blue wing, so that is now an option too. He had no idea how many Thunderbird fans were waiting for this decal! I'm sure that after a day or so, that this will fade away, after all of us that have thought about the idea of the bird wings in the porthole get a chance to order a pair.

I know that there will be another company that mass produces and mass markets another wing design, but this rushed-design is my "Thank You" gift now, to all of you that I have followed through the forums since I ordered my Thunderbird earlier this year. I have learned a lot of things about the production of the car, the delays, accessories, etc. I am glad that there are a lot of other people all across the Country that appreciate their Thunderbird's as much as I do. I hope that everyone enjoy's their new wings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back