Ultimate Auto's Thunderbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Jodrod,

Caught it at 7:00pm Central time and managed to tape it. Very worthwhile piece of video for my 2K2 T-Bird memorabilia collection. Hope Santa is good to everyone.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

I'll be taping the same program at 11pm Central-will add it to what I already have for a custom CD-have already received permission for limited production and release from the various companies that produced these videos.

------------------

Joe,

Thanks fo the heads up. My kids finally understood the meaning of the T-Bird after watching 15 minutes of the program.

Unfortunately, we had to leave for X-Mas with the family. How can we get that program???

Can we download it to this site???

Thanks again and Happy Holidays,

Ric Torres
Triple Black #1049

Just in case anyone is waiting for a rerun of this program. I checked the History site and they don't have it in their line up for the month of Jan. I didn't check any futher. So I ordered a copy of the program. It's only $19.95. So if you missed it like I did here is your chance to get a copy.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back