Two sites are better than one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Where ya been?, I was beginning to think you deserted us here.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Wow, just found this thread and there are quite a few from the other site.

im not sure if i remember correctly, but doesnt iPod have windows support now? is sounds bizarre and genious at the same time, but then again, most good ideas in technology marketing do, right?

sonofpern, if you mean that ipod can be used with a pc as well as a mac, then yes, you are correct.

Quickdraw, I've been out of the loop for awhile, but I see you've made a comeback elsewhere..... I have to catch up over there now, but wow, now I can get two times quikdraw for the price of one! :D

It seems that no matter how well intentioned, these forums eventally fall into the trap of "politics." I also own an Indian Motorcycle and have participated in some of their owners forums. The original forum was hamstrung by in-fighting among the "leaders." It spilled over and affected everyone, folks chose sides, friends became enemies, etc. Eventually, posting really wasn't any fun anymore. Eventually a few like minded folks started another forum and so far it's been pretty fun...NO POLITCS!
That's why I like this place too. Everybody seems pleasant, respectful and focused on our Birds. I've never been to the other site you've mentioned but I really don't see any need to go since I can find pretty much everything I need here. Thanks for allowing me to participate. :)

AJ: Well said and welcome to the site :D Lots of data in the search bins for you. Enjoy

Hummm, I wonder what Indian sites he is talking about? :confused:

ajsam said:
It seems that no matter how well intentioned, these forums eventally fall into the trap of "politics." I also own an Indian Motorcycle and have participated in some of their owners forums. The original forum was hamstrung by in-fighting among the "leaders." It spilled over and affected everyone, folks chose sides, friends became enemies, etc. Eventually, posting really wasn't any fun anymore. Eventually a few like minded folks started another forum and so far it's been pretty fun...NO POLITCS!
That's why I like this place too. Everybody seems pleasant, respectful and focused on our Birds. I've never been to the other site you've mentioned but I really don't see any need to go since I can find pretty much everything I need here. Thanks for allowing me to participate. :)

he may have left out the forum name to avoid pointing fingers, but thats just a character assumption based on a single paragraph, im not trying to make a permanent judgement call, just an observation ;) . well, anyhoo, I bet he'd tell ya if you asked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back