Trunk Organizer and Beverage Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have finally posted pictures of the trunk organizer and beverage bag with a link over on the accessories page. Thanks for all the inquires.

Anyone interested in a cool golf club "head cover" for there driver? Thinking about making one for myself, seen a cool one that looked like a ball cap with "Viper" on it this weekend golfing.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Originally posted by 02birdman:
I have finally posted pictures of the trunk organizer and beverage bag with a link over on the accessories page. Thanks for all the inquires.

Anyone interested in a cool golf club "head cover" for there driver? Thinking about making one for myself, seen a cool one that looked like a ball cap with "Viper" on it this weekend golfing.

Originally posted by kenrhack:
JEFF:
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED SOME SORT OF T'BIRD SEAT COVERS? IT GETS AWFULLY WARM IN THE SUN SOMETIMES. I USE A TOWEL TO SIT ON WITH THE TOP DOWN. PERHAPS SOME NICE TERRY CLOTH SEAT COVERS WITH THE THUNDERBIRD LOGO WOULD BE POPULAR TO PROTECT THE COLOR ACCENTS OF THE LEATHER SEATS. I, FOR ONE, AM VERY INTERESTED IN FINDING SOME NICE SEAT COVERS.
KEN R. HACK
YELLOW PREMIUM w/ PARTIAL ACCENT (SOFT-TOP)
ROTATION # 4869

------------------
T'BIRD RUNNER

JEFF:
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED SOME SORT OF T'BIRD SEAT COVERS? IT GETS AWFULLY WARM IN THE SUN SOMETIMES. I USE A TOWEL TO SIT ON WITH THE TOP DOWN. PERHAPS SOME NICE TERRY CLOTH SEAT COVERS WITH THE THUNDERBIRD LOGO WOULD BE POPULAR TO PROTECT THE COLOR ACCENTS OF THE LEATHER SEATS. I, FOR ONE, AM VERY INTERESTED IN FINDING SOME NICE SEAT COVERS.
KEN R. HACK
YELLOW PREMIUM w/ PARTIAL ACCENT (SOFT-TOP)
ROTATION # 4869

Ken, I never thought of that idea, I will check it out. I have yellow seats and blue jeans stain the yellow a little if jeans are fairly new, don't know about hot seats yet record lows in Columbus, Ohio area this morning. Might take me awile but sounds like pursuing.

Re the TBird logo on the boot cover, this came up before. The Ford "legal eagles" would never allow it.

Tom M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back