True story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I KNOW the NUDOS are really here! They're disguised as Ford salesmen...

Yesterday morning I got a phone call from the salesman where I originally ordered my car last June. (For those that don't know, the dealership denied we had an MSRP deal when after 5 months of waiting I asked for verification in writing and they then claimed all their T-Bird customers were informed that sales were going to be going for $5K over MSRP). At the time I was so furious I just let it go. In the meantime the dealership sent me back my deposit and cancelled my order without my say so. Luckily I was able to find a more reasonable dealership late last November) To continue on, this guy had the nerve to tell me that the car I ordered came in last Friday, and did I still want it? He knew that I wouldn't go for $5K over, but would I consider $2.5K? At the time I didn't have the presence of mind to tell him what I thought of him and his dealership. Instead I told him that I already got my car. I forgot to mention to him that I got it 4 months ago.

I still can't figure out how people like that can sleep at night. The mere thought of giving those people one red cent just irritates the XXX out of me!

KB

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

biggrin.gif
To2Bird, come on, you can say the real word. He-l.
eek.gif
You have to say it, it's your post.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

Status
Not open for further replies.