Tracking Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think someone out there would have found this out by now if it could be done but I just got an email form a friend of mine that has been in car sales all his life and he told me that if you have the order number for your car you can track it on the Ford site. Haven't heard of this before and don't know if it's true. Might be worth checking into for many people out there.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Which Ford Site? www.ford.com? or is there a dealer site?

Thanks,
TTB

Originally posted by Gobird:
I would think someone out there would have found this out by now if it could be done but I just got an email form a friend of mine that has been in car sales all his life and he told me that if you have the order number for your car you can track it on the Ford site. Haven't heard of this before and don't know if it's true. Might be worth checking into for many people out there.

If you know the 800 number, you can trace by VIN or order number. To double check the answer I got, when I received my VIN, I traced again with order number. Same result.
-

------------------
Bob - 106496

jodrod, I sent him an email back and haven't gotten an answer yet. I though the same thing about that site , will have to wait to hear from him.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

DFW TBird,

I just ordered a 2002 Escape XLT Premium last Thusday night. When I was tracking my Bird I had the VIN for tracking. What is the procedure if you only have an order number? Do you just speak the order # instead of the VIN or do you have to speak to a person?

When the Voice response starts with the options, they ask if tracing by Vin say Vin, followed by if tracing by order number say.....
-

------------------
Bob - 106496

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back