thunderbird window sticker | Ford Thunderbird forum club group 1955-2005 models
  • We're glad you found us via a search engine! Right now, you can join our club absolutely free and unlock member only features like the site search! This notice only appears once! It only takes 30 seconds to register, and we would love to have you as part of the World's largest Thunderbird Forum/Club! Click here to continue

• Click here to remove google ads from the site
  • Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • 2002-05 Owners. As of August 2022 there is now an entire suspension kit for sale! Scroll down to the bottom of the first post click here.

• Get rid of swirls and minor paint surface scratches with this Polish & Compounds kit. Click here to read more!.

thunderbird window sticker

• Thread starter Thread starter 03lappin
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You need to find a dealer willing to request one from Ford. Ask for the General Manager. Hopefully you have a good relationship with a Ford dealer...

Were you able to get a sticker. I've had no luck at Ford dealer. They say they can't go beyond 2006. Thanks.

Im afraid you are out of luck. If you have a limited edition (Neiman Marcus, 007, PCR, or Cashmere) the entire run of those cars were identical. Try to find someone with a similar car and get them to scan their sticker You'd need to change minor detail(the VIN, dealer info, and dates) but it would be as close as you can expect to get.

Even if you don't have a limited edition there aren't many options on the Tbird and you should be able to find one similar to yours.

If you give me the last five digits of your VIN I can give you some details about it including the window sticker price.

Hi, Just purchased a 2003 thunderbird 007 edition car. Can anyone tell me how to get the window sticker for it. Also does anyone have any 007 edition items for sale ( posters, ads, brochures, etc. ) Thanks, Daniel

Daniel:
I know of someone who has a 2003 James Bond w/white top) in a box. Interested? PM or email me

Morning George from Mexico

I'm a rather new member. I'm still trying to find another retro bird owner with a car like mine. 03 Pemium Black with partial whisper white. Any one here?? also I'd love a replica of my window sticker..Quickdraw is getting back to me...Happy Easter to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
None here, but it sounds like QD is trying to help you...BTW, mine is all black, inside and out (known as triple black)

Thanks by George! you must be an original....I visit this site seldom, but do blather on the 'other one'. I'm enjoying Black Beauty and am going to the Peak to meet other birders .......We are from West Central Minnesota but winter here. I'm hoping someone can make up stickers..I'd gladly pay..greg

window sticker

The following is a response to a gentleman on another web site ( Allante Club) explaining the window sticker project that was developed for the Allante. A hell of a lot of work.

If you can't get or don't to spend $50, the attached link explains all about the window sticker project that we went thru a couple of years ago. I've sent out over 125 of these to owners at a cost of FREE.

This was an extended project in which many of you guys contributed/sent copies as we compiled all model years and all option combinatios. It is in excel format and has the capability to include the ship to dealer. We believe info is correct for all model years ( at least no corrections from the 125+ sent--only one complaint a '87 owner wanted it in '89-'93 format but the '87-'88 were entirely different.). I did have space to put individual vins at the bottom although that was not on the originals.

Most just printed out a 8x11 file and stuck them on the dash but one gent took the file to an office printing shop and printed it out on correct size paper. Looks good and they are worth their weight in gold as conversation starters at car shows.

The project was written up in the Allante Insider Magazine. I yearly brought this thread to the forefront but obviously recently dropped the ball. Thanks for reviving it. will continue to modify and send at the great low price of free.

Bill we cross paths ... time for my Vin #...? no complaints here on + posting..

Greg:
No complaints here on your postings.....after all, have you seen how many I have posted?
All in the interest of passing on what I learn about these cars from others experiences.
Been here since the beginning 11+ years ago. But, often when we respond to others questions/issues, they do not post their results which can help others and help us build the data base. I must admit,. this does bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back