Thunderbird Show in New York

Status
Not open for further replies.
B
For those that live in that area, there is a All-Thunderbird show taking place-here's what I received:

For publication:

The Buffalo Thunderbird Club in conjunction with the West-Herr Automotive Group is sponsoring the 17th annual ALL Thunderbird Show on Sunday June 2, 2002. This event will take place at West Herr Ford which is located at the corner of Southwestern Blvd and Camp Road in Hamburg, NY. This event is open to all Thunderbird owners and enthusiasts. Vehicles must be registered and parked on the show field by noon. For details contact Gregg Zimmerman at 716-633-1396 or via email at: classicarz@*******

------------------
**********, **************************

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I'll be there the week before in my bird for my sister's birthday on Memorial Day weekend...too bad West-Herr isn't doing the show then...

TTTBB

Originally posted by Birdman93:
For those that live in that area, there is a All-Thunderbird show taking place-here's what I received:

For publication:

The Buffalo Thunderbird Club in conjunction with the West-Herr Automotive Group is sponsoring the 17th annual ALL Thunderbird Show on Sunday June 2, 2002. This event will take place at West Herr Ford which is located at the corner of Southwestern Blvd and Camp Road in Hamburg, NY. This event is open to all Thunderbird owners and enthusiasts. Vehicles must be registered and parked on the show field by noon. For details contact Gregg Zimmerman at 716-633-1396 or via email at: classicarz@*******

Ther will also be an all Thunderbird show in New Jersey around the same time. It is bing run by the North Jersey Thunderbird Assoc. You can visit our web site (it is not complete as yet) but it should have the show info in plenty of time before the show http://clubs.hemmings.com/njtbird/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back