Thunderbird Font

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NuttyGambler

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I think I found a font that is real close to the Thunderbird font on our cars.

Go to http://www.fontfreak.com/fonts-d.htm

Select Dymaxian Script. Let me know what you think. Is it more correct normal or Italic?

thunderbirdfont.jpg

If someone finds a closer one please let me know.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I vote for the Thunderbird Italic. Look at the book cover displayed at the end of this topic and see if the lettering doesn't look like it has the slant look of Italic.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

its close, a guy i know has the exact font, ill get it from him and post it here. fwiw the "T" and the "e" are way off, i have a fender script here and holding it up to the screen its close.

I'm back - with 6 pages of topics to catch up on!! Knew I had a script that matches real close so see for yourself. Picked the script up about 4 years ago so don't remember what site it came off of but it's called "Raceway" incase anyone is able to find it again.

------------------
Dot, tbird blue w/white top on order, #18/26 the New T-bird

-

-

Raceway is available from The Font Bureau for $40 a pop and is licensed for the number of cpu's it will be running on, 2 - 5 cpu's the cost is $80.

I think I will do some more looking.

BTW, welcome back oh great traveler of this big country of ours.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back