Thunderbird D e s t i n a t i o n! - MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why ride for days on end from one side of the United States and back again, through searing heat and dusty highways, while your odometer ticks away thousands of additional miles on your new Thunderbird, when most of us can travel only a few hours to our final "Thunderbird Destination"?

On October 18-21, 2002 an estimated 100 or more new Thunderbirds will arrive at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, along the sugar-white sands and Thunderbird-Blue waters of Destin, Florida to take place in the largest gathering of new Thunderbirds in the world!

Mark your calendars now...you are going to be blown away when we tell you what is in the works for this weekend event!!! Stay tuned for the BIG NEWS coming here in a few days about this event (You have seen how our "Atlanta Thunderbird Group" has done things in a big way in the past, just wait until you see this itinerary!)

Stay Tuned...

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tim: -- You are such a tease -- I LOVE IT -- I'm sure this is going to be AMAZING! Every time we all meet, the group gets larger and teh events get bigger. Can't wait for this one.
biggrin.gif

Just wait a few more days and we'll be sending out the information that you'll need to make the reservations. I expect a major rush once the itinerary is announced!

I have been all over....the beaches on the Florida panhandle....Panama City, Ft. Walton, and best of all Destin are definately the nicest beaches in the World.

White, soft sand. Wide beaches. Crystal blue water. And this Sanddestin resort is gorgeous...and a real bargain that time of the year.

I look forward to seeing all of our old Georgia friends ...and many,many more new friends from around the country.

Join the FUN,FUN,FUN.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue prem
Vin 16050;Rotation 5856
Delivered 4/29

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back