Thunderbird Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
After I took delivery of my T-bird and found this site, I asked my dealer to enroll me in the Thunderbird Collection program. This was about 11/20/01 or so. He told me that he had made the call and I should be enrolled. I have not received anything from them yet, 1st or 2nd shipment. Should I be worried? Is there some way I can check on the status or does the dealer have to do it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

If your dealer just signed you up in November, you were probably too late to get the shipments that went out last month. Someone will come up with the 800# or you can check the old Bon thread for it.

But if your dealer thinks the Manage the Wait program and the Thunderbird Collection are the same program - then you may have a problem. I think sign ups for the T.C. are over now.

You'll want to call that 800# for sure.

If you got registered I would assume you'll get your 1st one at the start of the 3rd round - which probably won't be until March.

Those that signed up too late to get in on the first round of shipments in late August received their 1st shipments at the beginning of the 2nd round of shipments so I assume they'll do the same thing with the 3rd round.

Thanks for the info. I'm sure they signed me up for the Thunderbird Collection because I gave them the number from the old BON list. Of course the dealer didn't know anything about it till I told them what I had learned from the people on the bulletin board.

I'll try calling them myself and see what they say. All they can do is say get lost.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back