Thunderbird Book shelf ends

S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I'm going through my garage to clear some space and came across these book ends. I believe they were a promotional item for the 02-05 cars? Anyways I figured I'd post up a picture and see if anyone wanted them. It's one set wrapped in plastic and foam. I could ship them for $20.

https://i.*********/7ZZn5lv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hello, I'm a long time member over at SVTPerformance.com and I'm going through my garage to clear some space and came across these book ends. I believe they were a promotional item for the 02-05 cars? Anyways I figured I'd post up a picture and see if anyone wanted them. It's one set wrapped in plastic and foam. I could ship them for $20.

https://i.*********/7ZZn5lv.jpg
I will take them and I will pm you.

I would be very interested. I saw a pair a few years ago and have be loved for some. Let me know if they are still available.
Thanks,
Tom

I just bought 3 sets on Ebay. Nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Never heard of these before. It looks like there is at least one other seller on eBay.

Sadly the seller jacked up the price to 16.99 when we promoted it. It told me in February he had hundreds of them. I guess he wasn't happy just being able to unload them and got greedy. Now he can sell none again.

I bought 2 sets from that same seller last Friday at the 9.99 price. Wasn't the easiest or friendliest seller to work with either. Wouldn't budge on combined shipping, had to pay full shipping on both sets. Oh well.....

I bought 2 Wouldn't budge on combined shipping, had to pay full shipping on both sets. Oh well.....
Seller got information from me to get a quote on buying 10 in February and then ignored me and never responded despite numerous follow ups. Makes no sense because he said he had hundreds of them he won at auction. They have probably been sitting in his basement for 10+ years.
Screenshot_20190502-104822.jpg

The guy is kind of a jerk. Makes promises and doesn't follow through. Price is now up to 19.99....

Back