Things getting out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
All,

Let's stop with the insults and bickering. The world is nasty enough on it's own, let's not bring it in here. If you find someone or something insulting or in bad taste, just say so and leave it at that. If there is a particular person that you know is going to post things you don't like, don't read the post, skip it.

This should be a spot where we can come and ENJOY, share ideas and in general just relax and have a good time. Let us all try and keep it that way. Please.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Yes, maybe everyone should take some time and just COOL OFF for a while.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12 NOW 4of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond
Got Vin. 109293 Build Date 01/14

Jodrod's right, just forget the those post. When I see them come up I think of the little kid who is trying to impress every one on how much he THINKS he knows. Oh well, on to the the next thread.

------------------
Blue/Blue Prem. w/full accent
2 of 2 no vin. and still waiting

Originally posted by jodrod:
All,

Let's stop with the insults and bickering. The world is nasty enough on it's own, let's not bring it in here. If you find someone or something insulting or in bad taste, just say so and leave it at that. If there is a particular person that you know is going to post things you don't like, don't read the post, skip it.

This should be a spot where we can come and ENJOY, share ideas and in general just relax and have a good time. Let us all try and keep it that way. Please.

Preach on Brotha. ;-)

Tbird

Jodrod:

2 quick comments:

1. Wisdom from my Dad - Never argue with an idiot, people might not be able to tell the difference!

2. In case I forgot to thank you for all your efforts - THANKS! Looking at your database and seeing the numbers creep up towards #7502 made the waiting for my TBird a lot less painful!

Tom M

PS I don't regret cancelling my M3 order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back