thingamajig

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DesertRoadRunner

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
Has anyone figured out what the hidden plastic hook thingy on the front of the glove compartment door is for. I haven't found any reference to it in the manual. Maybe it for hanging a do-not-tough sign.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

As a guess from owning several Fords in the imediate past...probably just a convienence hook to hold a garbage bag.

InfernoRed

it's a good place to hang grocery bags to keep what's in them from rolling around. same hook is in the jag s-type.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

When someone asks what this hook is, look them right in the eye and tell them it is a question extractor...... and it works!

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

-

I was looking for a way to secure a small garbage sack and hadn't found a good way, so thanks for pointing that out. I think it will work OK for that, tho I may need to alter the little vynil bag so it hangs a bit higher and is not in the way of the passenger.

I also found a small nylon storage sack about 11" long by 4" wide by 4" deep for using in your auto. It has an open top with several pockets and a zipper pocket along the long side. It also has some velcro hooks on the bottom and sits quite well on the storage shelf behind one of the seats. Got it from Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back