The Thunderbird Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a call from my dealer today wanting to verify my mailing address. Also, asked if I had received any mailings/pkgs. from Ford. I replied that I received shipment # 1 of the TB collection the end of November 2001. I asked if he had a vin for me yet? #7 of 13. he replied, "not yet", but soon the way things were going. Apparently, production of cars is increasing. They received their # 3 and #4 car around Christmas. These cars were not expected (ETA) until wk. of January 7th. By the way Jodrod, I will have the full info on these cars in a day or two to post.They received a white convertible, no hardtop, blk acct.pkg, chrome wheels. They also received a black/black/ premium/full red acct pkg. However, the customer ordered the car without the n/c optional running lights, Car looks akward with the black painted blanks in lieu of the n/c opt. lights. Will have full vin info etc; in a day or two.Sorry about duplicating this topic, I hit the start new topic vs post reply. Haste makes waste!!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back