The Register has information wrong on my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidm7173

Last seen
My car is a 2004 Monterey Green, which is the Pacific Coast Roadster. In the register it is listed as a Black car. I would like to get that changed if possible. Thanks for the build date information on my car, and you are correct I took delivery on 5-28-2004.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I really enjoy my car also.

undefinedPacific Coast Roadster
Grandmoo said:
I've got a roadster too - LOVE it!
I bought my car new in May 2004. I also own a 71 and a 72 LTD convertable. I hope To take some trips in the T-Bird I like the 55 56 and 57 Birds, but I am afraid that to use one to travel in could create a lot of problems if I was to have car trouble. In the 2004 Bird I can contact a
Ford dealer to get repairs.

My car is a 2004 Monterey Green, which is the Pacific Coast Roadster. In the register it is listed as a Black car. I would like to get that changed if possible. Thanks for the build date information on my car, and you are correct I took delivery on 5-28-2004.
My 2004 report stated Tan interior - it is all black. ??

I really enjoy my car also.

undefinedPacific Coast Roadster
I bought my car new in May 2004. I also own a 71 and a 72 LTD convertible. I hope To take some trips in the T-Bird I like the 55 56 and 57 Birds, but I am afraid that to use one to travel in could create a lot of problems if I was to have car trouble. In the 2004 Bird I can contact a
Ford dealer to get repairs.
Some say Lincoln dealer techs know more about the Birds, due to the similarity to Lincoln LS and Jags. I avoid dealers like the flu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back