The "other" place

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brad was on "double secret probation" before, his body could be decomposing right now... What does it say by his avatar? They have me labeled BANNED. It's kinda like leaving the body hanging in public view to serve as an example to others.

You can't believe what phony hypocrites the God Squad really are until you cross paths with one of their members. Then they want to keep everything to PMs so the public doesn't see their brass knuckles - eight or more to one - gang fashion.

No, you'll never see a public opinion poll to see if someone should be warned, or banned. I proposed that long ago and it's too democratic. It would take their power away.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I believe the other site will be gone before you know it, you heard it here first. This is why I chose to remind everyone we are here. ;-)

When it happens it will be swift so fasten your seatbelt.

:mad: Darn, I could have made 5 or 6 postings out of that long one I posted here earlier.

I also noticed that it is the same group of people who are the main ones posting over there. And to think, all that time they could have been out showing off their beautiful Thunderbirds, or having a life.

I do have to thank them for pointing out that there is another forum, THIS ONE!!!! Otherwise, I might not have found it.

SHOULD I THANK THEM FOLKS, what do you think? Would I get my first warning??

TBird ,
"DIRTY BIRD" that is a good one!
:D Makes me want to wash mine.

Darn another chance missed to increase my total postings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophia,
If they know you "talk" to me, you already have your first secret warning and the next time is "suspension". Almost all my friends over there have one secret warning, even Proboxfan, about the nicest, easy going guy, you could come across. Unlike most of the secret warnings they hand out they actually told him about his and provided a link to the "offending message." However the link didn't work as the message had been deleted. He really doesn't know what he said wrong to earn a warning.

The God Squad over there claim to have a majority vote amongst themselves before they issue a "ruling." Seven minutes after blkmuskrat sent me a BANNED notice, David sent me an email saying they wanted me back.... There isn't any communication over there, there isn't any majority vote required. Each one of the gang knows they can do whatever they want and everyone will back them up, right or wrong.

I think the kid is running the show over there and the rest of the moderators are too cowardly to stand up to him. I think the moderators are intimidated by the kids "superman cape" avatar. He used to be in the background before he found that avatar but now feels the need to assert himself. The poor insecure kid.

Gee thanks guys...I complained about the guy that was razzing me (since I'm not allowed to fight back), and also cuz he was talking about me receiving a warning(which I got in trouble for when I asked about Quickdraw).

Instead of asking him to stop, they said his was justified, and also that because they feel that the content of my posts hasn't been beneficial, I'm subject to immediate termination.

I'm guessing that they are toggling back and forth between the sites, and the PM I got was in response to all of your comments above.

FYI Sophia, the post is now gone.

Is THIS the site that they left, or was that another one?

No, this was the site they left.... ironic isn't it?

Wow, my own secret warning, are you proud of me or what?
Sophia,
I was proud of you even without a "warning"... <grin>

the content of my posts hasn't been beneficial

Gee, that would apply to almost all of my posts, and a good percent of what others posted over there. OK all of them.

:eek: :eek: Am I the only one that thinks their comment was offensive??

Sophia,

One of their secret rules, violation of which subjects you to banishment, is that only moderators may post messages void of content. Some have over 3,000 such messages.

Am I the only one that thinks their comment was offensive??

One of the first things they’ll tell you if they ever get you in the "back PM room" is that what non-moderators think doesn’t matter. I have a message from the superman-wannabe that says: ‘this is my board, I can do what I want, and I don’t have to explain anything to anyone’.

Most of the toadies that support the current dictatorship would actually be up in arms if they saw the tactics in use. Thats why they must keep it "private".

(thinking: she must be pretty smart to make her text red...)

Yeah that one guy posted about 1,000 nudos threads remember? He thought he was a funny dude, but after about 20 of them he became very annoying.

One last thing, have you noticed the place has turned into a virtual flea market? Calendars. Tshirts. decals, Badges, photo prints, HP Digital Camera (which people smart could have bought for almost 100 bucks cheaper) you name it. I have a quote from a long time ago when they first started and they said they were not going to take donations, it was going to be free, etc.

I've never see so much unlicensed merchandise sold in my life, it's like going to ChinaTown online!

I just hope they post a copy of the cease and desist letter when they get it and all complain about how they can't have free speech.

What I think about the "logos" they are using, and what you think won't matter, all that will matter is if the judge thinks the merchandise could create consumer confusion and I'm pretty sure 9/10 people would think that stuff had something to do with Ford Thunderbirds!

The day will come, hopefully sooner than later.

Incredible but true:

Someone used my name in a non-derogatory way this morning "over there" and one of the Gestapo made the person remove the entire thread. I wish I had a copy of the entire thread to repost here. I’m convinced their membership would not tolerate benign comments being deleted for no reason. They count on the fact that no one will see what goes on and won’t protest. There isn’t another forum on the entire Internet where those comments would have been deleted.

BOO HOO

Oh boo hoo Quickdraw....If you don't like it LEAVE!!!

oh...wait a second...that's THEIR line...and you did.

Nevermind...carry on.

(WARNING The preceding post was sarcasm)

I probably didn't need the disclaimer since you guys have a sense of humor.

Brad, I almost slapped you! :D
Good thing I was paying attention and read the entire post. Also a good thing that I don't go around hitting people, I could get hurt really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back