The Great Georgia Thunderbird Road Rally! May 4-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBirdTim,

Glad you found the lady. Enjoyed talking to you last night. Wish these two Mississippi rednecks could join your group. Maybe at a later gathering, sounds like fun.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

BornAgain,
Thanks for giving me the information from the "Time" magazine article last night. It took about an hour today to find the person in the article. Maybe you can skip that wedding and join us for the road rally! It's fast becoming a BIG event, even a little bit overwhelming for all of us organizers!

Maybe this event is actually...........

"The First Annual Great Georgia Thunderbird Road Rally!"
cool.gif

------------------
Charlie
Blue/Blue Premium w/full accent
Built but not delivered
VIN 12778

Tim;

Charlie is right. I can see this growing into an annual event even up to including the Smokeys and North Carolina mountains. There are an almost endless number of things to do and see in this region. Ane it would be attractive to folks like heelbird. You may have created a monster. Give me a holler if I can help.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Once I get my Bird I would like to join in too. After all, I'm just a hop, skip and a jump away from the spots you are talking about. Course by the time my bird comes home to roost it might be fall....
rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back