Thanks Tbird for a Pleasant, Informative Thunderbird Website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Tbird, for providing this outlet for all of us Thunderbird fanatics. We appreciate your hard work into putting this site together and for maintaining it so well. Thanks to all of the people, that watch this website every day, keeping us informed with news and ideas about our new Thunderbirds. Someone last weekend mentioned to me that we should work with someone at Ford Motor Company to add this website address on a card that would be placed in the glovebox of every new Thunderbird as it rolls down the assembly line. That shows how much people think of the value of this forum!
Maybe we'll find a way to make the "card" idea happen...in the meantime, I'll continue to pass this web address to everyone that I meet that either owns or has a new Thunderbird on order. Thanks, Tbird!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I made up business cards to hand out when I'm ask about the site. tbird posted something earlier so we could do this, now all I have to do is wait for someone to give them to. I'm sure I'll give quite a few out this summer.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Tim, maybe Pooh has a connection that could do the "stealth" job...great idea, by the way.

I echo your thanks, too. The site is almost as addictive as the car!!

Originally posted by HeelBird:
Tim, maybe Pooh has a connection that could do the "stealth" job...great idea, by the way.

I echo your thanks, too. The site is almost as addictive as the car!!

I don't think that is a good idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back