tbird wallpaper

Status
Not open for further replies.
T
Can anyone help me locate an old Thunderbird wallpaper image that used to be displayed on the fordvehicles image page? It featured a white T-bird on the coastal highway with a woman driver wearing a long scarf trailing in the breeze. I have an 800x600 copy, but need the 1024x768 version. For some reason, Ford removed all the interesting wallpapers from their site and replaced them with [IMHO] boring indoor shots. A pointer to the web or email attachment of the graphic would be appreciated. TIA

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tr cruiser,

I did a search on "wallpaper thunderbird", and think I have found what you are looking for! Not quite sure if I can make this an actual link, or just text, but try the following: http://www.wapers.com/vehicles09.htm
There are 4 different pictures, one of which is the white convertible with a woman driving, scarf flying. There are 3 different background sizes available, 800x600, 1024x768 & 1280x1024. Hope this helps!

Cool, it did create an actual link - thanks tbird/ubb software!
------------------
Dennis Grant
1960 HT 208K
1992 Sport 223K

Thanks, that was the one. Just proving that nothing ever disappears on the internet.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back