Tbird production vs others

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

SolCal, don't mean to sound smart about this, BUT who cares.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

SoCal,
I think I read that Lexus is importing 12,000 SC430's into the U.S. for the 2002 model year. No clue about Boxter and M3 numbers. Hope this helps.

------------------
blue/blue/full blue/premium on order: 10 of 18

-

-

I recently had a SC430 discussion on this very subject. I guess we must have the majority of these cars here in San Diego because I/we see a lot of them running around town. It gotten to the point where we don't even notice them anymore. You don't think that will happen to our TBirds do you? I don't think so. Have only seen 2 Birds on the road so far.

Tampa Bay area must also have a lot of SC430's, I too do not take notice any more. I have only see one blue and one black Bird on the roads around here, I know that there are more but I just don't see them.

I think the SC430's styling is quite bland and, especially with the top up, blends into the other cars on the road. The T-Bird styling should never blend in top up or down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back